Wondering which beauty products you should take with you on holiday? Check out our top recommendations for this year!
If you’re planning a late summer holiday and are struggling to decide which cosmetics you should take with you, we’ve got ten items that you shouldn’t leave home without. Packing for your holiday can be a stressful experience at the best of times, but these products will help keep your body and skin in tip-top condition while you’re out soaking up the last rays of summer.
1. Choosing the right sun tan lotion can be key to getting a successful tan while you’re on holiday. It’s better to have too much protection than not enough, so factor in the likely climate and your skin’s sensitivity.
2. Even if you don’t really suffer from sunburn, it’s better to be safe than sorry – take a good after sun lotion with you just in 6ase.
4. Saltwater can really damage your hair if you don’t wash your hair after being on the beach all day, so make sure you get a good frequent wash shampoo and a nourishing conditioner to keep your hair in tip-top condition.
8. Lip balm – prevent cracked lips and give your lips a makeover with a good lip balm.
9. Hair styling products – don’t forget the blow dryer and hair straighteners!
10. Sunglasses and a sun hat – a good pair of sunglasses are essential when you’re on holiday as the last thing you want is for the sun’s harmful rays to damage your eyes. A hat might also help if you’ve ever suffered from sunstroke.
Photo: GailF548/Flickr (Creative Commons)